Wednesday 27 April 2016

It takes a very high level of street wisdom to settle a fight, let alone a street one... Here's my story...

Have you ever been slapped by a man in uniform? A soldier, to be precise? If you've not, you may not understand my plight.
This happened almost six months ago and I still feel the hurt.

The soldier gave me a thunderous slap at 'Computer Village', Ikeja, Lagos, while I was trying to keep the peace between some guys fighting not too far from where I was.
It was turning to a street fight. Others had fled the scene at the sight of the men in green combat-camouflage, but at least, I'm learned and of course, I didn't do anything, #hehehe so I stood there and was forming peacemaker.
That day, I saw stars, I saw the sun in its glory. I even saw angel Uriel, selling white lace material.
Still wondering why I wasn't facing my business on that fateful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post